Saturday, 13 October 2012

Websaver Coupons

Yesterday I got 6 coupons from Websaver.ca
  1. Save $4.00 when you buy any 1 Garnier Ultra-Lift Product. Exp Nov 19--I'll probably need this soon
  2. Save $2.00 with the purchase of any 1 Tenderflake AND any 1 Europe's Best Product. Exp Dec 31--might use, might pass it on
  3. Save $1.00 when you purchase Lilydale Oven Roasted, Carved Chicken Breasts. Exp Nov 19--I need to find this in the stores before I can use this one
  4. Save $1.00 off your next purchase of any Ben's White or 100% Whole Wheat sliced bread. Exp Dec 31--probably use this one soon, maybe this week
  5. Save $5.00 when you purchase the 3-step NIVEA VISAGE face care routine. Exp Dec 31--1 cleanser, 1 toner & 1 moisturizer. Excludes all anti-age products (Q10, Vital)--depends on the price
  6. Save $1.00 off any Catelli Smart. Exp Dec 4--depends how often I have spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment